No cheesecake does not need to be baked, and very few ingredients. The best pan you can use for cheesecakes is a springform pan. The removable sides make it very easy to remove the cheesecake from the pan. Grease the bottom and sides of the cake tin and cover the bottom with oil-resistant paper. Squeeze a cookie crust made of minced biscuits and melted butter on the bottom of the pan. Press the crust down using the back of a teaspoon. Grease the fridge while making layers of cheesecake. To create the delicious flavors of lemon cheesecake cake, I used a combination of lemon juice and extract. Add one lemon zest if you want a lemon flavor. The strawberry cheesecake layer is full of many berry flavors. I started by making strawberry compote. Compote is made by cooking fresh strawberries, sugar, lemon juice, and cornflour. To complete the layer of strawberry cheesecake, I wrap a cool compote in half of the cheese.
Ingredients Required For Making Strawberry Lemon Cheesecake
- 300 g crust (2 cups) digestive biscuits, crushed
- 60 g (one-fourth cup) butter that has melted
- A layer of Lemon Cheesecake
- gelatin powder, 7 g
- 250 grams 60 ml (1/4 cup) water (8.81 ounces) 250-gram cream cheese (8.81 ounces) mascarpone
- 150 g (3/4 cup) sugar caster
- One lemon, squeezed.
- One teaspoon lemon essential oil
- 114 cups (300 mL) cream whipped
- The layer of Strawberry Cheesecake
- 200 milligrams (7 ounces ) strawberries
- 12 cup (100 grams) sugar
- One lemon, freshly squeezed
- 14 cup (60 ml) water
- 250 grams cornflour, three tablespoons (8.81 ounces) 250 gram cream cheese (8.81 ounces) 150 g (3/4 cup) mascarpone 300 mL (1 14 cups) caster sugar cream whipped
- gelatin powder, 7 g
- 60 milliliters of water
- Topping: whipped cream
Instructions For Making Strawberry Lemon Cheesecake
- In a bowl, combine the digestive crumbs, melted butter, and light brown sugar until crumbly. Squeeze the crumb mixture on the floor and slowly raise the 20cm open sides to the floor or the springform can. Place them in the refrigerator while you prepare the filling.
- Mix the gelatin and water in a small bowl and allow the gelatin to bloom—the container of gelatin in the microwave for 15 seconds until melted.
- To make a layer of lemon cake: Combine mascarpone cheese, cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, remove from the bowl until smooth. Sprinkle the cream in a stand mixer bowl until the tops are soft, add the cool gelatin and continue beating until the tops are firm. Gently add the cheese mixture. Pour the filling into the biscuit crust and smooth over with a spatula. Close and refrigerate to cool for 4 hours.
- Make a layer of strawberry cheesecake. Put the strawberries and sugar in a pan and fold to coat all the berries with the sugar. Cook the strawberries over high heat, stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes. Add lemon juice. Mix water and corn starch in a bowl until combined. Add the mixture slightly while stirring constantly until the sauce thickens. Remove from heat and allow the sauce to cool at room temperature. Cool in the fridge.
- Combine mascarpone cheese, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract. In a bowl until smooth. Add the cooled strawberry compote. Sprinkle the cream in a stand mixer bowl until the tops are soft, add the cool gelatin and continue beating until the tops are firm. Gently add the cheese mixture. Pour the filling over the lemon cake and smooth it over with a spatula. Close and refrigerate to cool for 4 hours.
- Decorating with swirls. Store the cheesecake for three days in the fridge. It also freezes well.