This is a very easy, quick, and yummy No Bake Cottage Cheese Cheesecake Recipe that you can make in under 10 minutes with just four ingredients. It’s also gluten free! So if you’re looking for a dessert to whip up on the fly this one is perfect.
What You’ll Need:
Cream cheese (8 ounces)
Powdered sugar (1/2 cup)
Vanilla extract (1 tsp)
Cottage cheese (8 ounces)
What To Do:
1. In a large bowl mix together the softened cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth
2. Add vanilla extract and mix well
3. Add the cottage cheese to the bowl and mix until smooth
4. Pour mixture into an 8×8 inch baking dish or pie dish and freeze for at least two hours 5. Serve chilled
This cheesecake is really delicious, and it’s a great way to use up any leftover cottage cheese you might have. I remember when I was in college, I would always make this recipe when I had cottage cheese leftovers because it only took like 10 minutes to make.
I’m a huge fan of cheesecake. It is my all-time favorite dessert and I have tried to make many different cheesecake recipes in my day and all of them were very tasty and almost perfect, but this is the best one yet. This recipe is so good that even people who claim to dislike cottage cheese will eat it up! The first time I made this recipe was about three years ago after my mother found it in a magazine or somewhere. It’s the only cheesecake I ever made but it’s just so good that even now I still make them every now and then for me and my family.
The ingredients used are very minimal compared to other recipes so it’s cost-efficient both financially and when it comes to calories. This recipe is perfect if you dieting or just want to keep track of what you eat because it is very healthy with all the protein in the cottage cheese, its low fat, and only a little bit of sugar from the condensed milk.
1 8 oz package of cream cheese
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup cottage cheese
1 tsp vanilla extract
Graham cracker pie crust
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, cottage cheese, and vanilla extract until smooth. Pour the mixture into the pie crust.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 40 minutes or until set.
4. Chill in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving. Serve with fresh fruit of your choice on top, if so desired.
This recipe for No Bake Cottage Cheese Cheesecake is perfect for someone who wants to have a dessert that doesn’t require baking. This cheesecake has all the flavors of your favorite cream cheese pumpkin pie without any of the work! It’s also gluten free, vegan, and sugar-free so it can be enjoyed by anyone with dietary restrictions or preferences. The best part? You don’t need an oven which means this will be ready in minutes–making it perfect for last-minute guests coming over on Thanksgiving! Give our easy no bake cottage cheese cheesecake recipe a try today!