Do you want to prepare an eclair chocolate cake for this coming Christmas? Well, during the Christmas season you obviously bake a cake, but this year you can try this no-bake cake. No oven is required to prepare this cake. This is a very simple and easy recipe for a cake that you can prepare for your kids. What are you thinking? Try something new this Christmas for your family. In this article, we discuss the process of this no-bake eclair cake. Read the instruction for preparation.
All the ingredients are available in the market. As this cake will be prepared without baking, for this cake you need some graham crackers. However, many people use biscuits to prepare this pastry. Well, one would require the ingredients such as 2 packages of instant French pudding mix vanilla flavor, 1 package of graham crackers, 8 ounces of whip cream that should be cool, 3 cups of milk, 16 ounces of chocolate for the frosting. It is important to take all the ingredients in proper quantity, so that it will give the same flavor. Now, it is ready for preparation.
Preparation Method Of Éclair Cake
This cake can be prepared by following the steps which we mentioned in the paragraph.
- Using a bowl, put together the pudding mix, milk, and the cool whip cream. However, an electric blender can help in this purpose. In this process, we will not use an oven or heat, it is very important to blend the ingredients perfectly.
- Thereafter take a baking dish and arrange the graham crackers into the dish. The layer should be single at the bottom.
- Now put the pudding mixture over the layer. As you have to create the multilayer so you cannot put the whole pudding in the first layer.
- Thereafter add another single layer over the cream and then pour the rest of the cream on the crackers.
- Well, now you can put the final layer of cracker over the cream. Then put the delicious chocolate frosting on top. This is almost ready and at this stage, no ingredients are added. After this, you have to put the cake in the fridge. However, you have to chill it for at least four hours. Thereafter it is ready for serve.
It is ready to serve after cooling the dish. But if you want to decorate more then you can add grated dark chocolate and sliced fresh fruits on top. Take a plate and cut a slice of this pastry and add this ingredient as a topping. However, some nuts like almonds and cashew can be used also. Next, spread some chocolate syrup on top. Thus, it is completely ready to serve. This Christmas occasion, you can serve this cake to your kids and family. All of them will like this pastry.