This chocolate chip pie with graham cracker crust recipe is quite a delicious recipe that almost everybody loves. This pie tastes like a very delicious chocolate chip cookie which proves to be a perfect dessert. You will fall in love with this chocolate chip pie with a graham cracker crust. This recipe is filled with chocolate chips being soft like the best and the softest chocolate chip cookie. This dessert is one of the easy make desserts that you can make quickly, and it also disappears quite fast. So, if you have been in search of the easiest chocolate chip pie with graham cracker crust recipe, then give it a try to the below-given recipe to satisfy your developed cravings.
Recipe – Chocolate Chip Pie With Graham Cracker Crust
Chocolate chip pie with graham cracker crust is sweet, fluffy, and a light dessert that tastes quite delicious. The preparation time required for this recipe is 5 minutes, with a cooking time of around 40 35 minutes. The quantity of ingredients mentioned below serves around eight people.
- One graham cracker crust
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Two lightly beaten large eggs
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- ½ cup of melted butter
- 1 cup pecans
- One pinch salt
Methods To Make This Delicious Dessert
- Preheat your oven to around minimum 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix different things like sugar, eggs, flour, along with vanilla, until it gets combined. Add the melted butter in it, followed by the pecans and chocolate chips. Add the entire mixture into the already set graham cracker crust and place it into the oven properly.
- Bake the thing prepared for 35-40 minutes until the pie gets lightly brown. Remove the chocolate chip pie with graham cracker crust from the oven and allow the pie to cool before ultimately serving it.
Nutritional Content Of Chocolate Chip Pie With Graham Cracker Crust
Calories: 551kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 239mg | Potassium: 100mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 43g | Vitamin A: 480IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 1.7mg
If you are a dessert lover and are always searching for new chocolaty recipes, then this one is for you; the chocolate chip pie with graham cracker crust is quite delicious and one of those desserts you can prepare in 40 minutes your time. It is hard to find easy dessert recipes online, but the above-mentioned written piece solves your challenging task of finding a delicious recipe. This weekend, plan to prepare the recipe to have a super fun time with your friends and family. There are many nutritional contents that this recipe contains, and you can serve your own body with the healthy chocolate recipe. Share your views about the chocolate chip pie with graham cracker crust recipe in the comments below.